A Blog that seems to work sometimes... Listening on port 65536

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Disillusioned Inc.

Another one bites the dust. Another pretext of my destiny opened up before me. Life's like that. It's balanced
well. I have but one wish now. One desire. Nope, it shan't come here.

I have the following questions to people?
1. What is it that comes back to you when you give it to others?
2. What is it that doesn't mean anything and yet means everything?
3. Why is that whatever's rational is sometimes the most unacceptable?
4. Why can we not reason out everything?
5. What is it that we are afraid of, the most?
And if all the above stupid questions do not fall in your category of sane thinking, buzz off s*__*r.
---

Ever heard of a bear cub wondering about the meaning of life?

2 comments:

zara said...

Thanks For Post which have lot of knowledge and informataion thanks.... Daemon Tools Pro Crack

Korg Legacy said...

DAEMON Tools Pro 8.3.0.0767 Crack
I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide new knowledge to me